Saturday, May 19, 2012

Craziest thing happened...

I was on Facebook one day and in someone status this guy named AJ Strauf was tagged and I was like no way he has my last name. I clicked on it and he has my same hair. It is long and curly just like mine, no one in my family has this hair, but a guy I don't know with my last name does. Are we twins separated at birth? Maybe. Anyway I went to the invasion and who was sitting two rows in front of me this AJ guy, he is real. It was like seeing a celebrity. He still had my same hair, he wore glasses, and no one in my family wears glasses either. He had a beard, one thing we don't have in common, and the same hair color. This is just plain strange. I really want to meet him, I think there is something we both don't know but someone knows the back story and isn't telling us. What are the chances of this.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! This is crazy. It would be wild if you were related somehow, and neither your family nor his family knew anything about it. Maybe it's like that movie Abduction with Taylor Lautner. Good movie, stupid title. Anyway, cool story, but the truth is probably pretty boring so I would keep the mystery: don't ever talk with him!

    ReplyDelete