Sunday, May 27, 2012

Brother, Sister Bonding




When it comes to brother, sister bonding my brother and I go to car shows. Him and I travel all over central New York just to hit them up. We go to Syracuse, Little York, Cortland, Auburn, Norwich, and any others that he finds out about. It is something my brother, dad, and I normally do together, but this weekend my dad was out of town so I had to drive him to Norwich so he was still able to go to the car show. This car show was huge, so many cars to look at and so many old men. My brother has had a passion for old cars since he was about 12 I think and his dream is to buy an old fixer upper and make it his own. We go to these car shows so he sees all the possibilities of what the cars can look like and he likes to see which ones are for sale although he doesn't have the money to buy them he wishes he did. I love that this is his passion in life, my favorite part is looking at a car, asking questions, and he knows everything about any car you ask about. One day he is going to have older cars and I am going to be such a proud sister, plus I get to drive them around looking cool and all. We might not get along all the time, and when all he does is talk about cars, it can get annoying but in the end that is something him and I share interest in. I look at the car and see its beauty, he looks at the car and sees how great the engine is, how the fenders look, and pictures the car if he were to repaint it. Car shows will always be something my brother and I love to go to together and I am I lucky that most of them are in the summertime and I will be home from college and will still be able to attend them with him.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you went to car shows and I pretty much know everything about you. COOl!

    ReplyDelete