Monday, June 04, 2012

Here's to the future...

Senior year is here and school is almost done for us. Homer was a great place to live and get an education. I had wonderful teachers that helped me grow into the wonderful person I have become. Like a lot of people I will be heading off to continue my life. I cannot wait to go to college and become something I have always dreamed of becoming. Helping people is something I love to do, I know that some days I may think my life sucks, but in reality someone out there has it a lot worse than I do. My goal in life is to find those individuals that have it worse than me and do whatever I can to help change that. I plan on moving away to a warmer state, Alabama, preferably. When there I am going to become a social worker whether it be in a school or a hospital. I would also like to open some type of place for less fortunate families to go. I plan on having a home cooked meal every Sunday, a place where they can get counseling (from me), a place they can have homework help, and a place to relax and make new friends, that they can call family. I know that I am a big dreamer, but I am determined to follow my dreams and hopefully better the world around me. I would love to travel the world or United States helping those in need. I would like to help out at food kitchens, those are my priority, seeing the looks on peoples faces when they receive a hot meal, is priceless. Those are things you and I take for granted, other people have no idea if they will even receive a meal that day. I am thankful that I was raised the way I was, not expecting everything to be handed to me, those kids that have to have all the name brands and whatever else that is "in", need a reality check. Help others before you help yourself, words to live by right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment